Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August Scrappy Star Blocks

August blocks for Scrappy Stars.  These were a lot of fun to make.   Mine look they are not straight, but they are, it is just my poor photography skills and I also would bet that it is not hanging on my design wall straight either. Anyway, if you want to find the pattern hop on over to Terry's Treasures.  It is a great way to use up scraps.   I'm not sure how many of these I will make, but I am invisioning a large quilt which means I am likely to make more than two of these cuties a month.  I guess we will see.




Hope everybody is having a fabulous week.

Cathy

4 comments:

  1. Your star blocks look great! Feel free to make as many as you want a month. I may make more than two as well, since I plan to make a bigger quilt! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your star blocks look fantastic! I am going to post mine today too. I just love these things. I may make a few more too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they really are addicting. I started cutting up the 2.5" squares and before I knew it, I had a lot of squares cut. So the next ones should be pretty quick to sew up. I am so glad a jumped on with Terry's Quilt Along, as it is great motivation to use up some of my scraps. Can wait to see everyone's stars.

      Delete